Al-Mawrid United States
Al-Mawrid United States is the country chapter of Al-Mawrid Global. We are a registered non-profit organization in the US. Al-Mawrid US has also been granted a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status by the IRS in the U.S. Federal EIN: 46-5099190
Al-Mawrid US Governing Board
- Shokaib Arif (President)
- Farheen Khan (Vice President)
- MIrza Suleman Beg (Treasurer)
- Farhan Saiyed (Secretary)
- M. Basit Qari
- Tahir Mustafa Ahmed
- Muhammad Arif Munif
Al-Mawrid US Initiatives
We are seeking to fund the following Al-Mawrid United States initiatives for which we need your help:
- Translation of Al-Mawrid videos and Urdu literature into English to disseminate in US.
- Conversion of Urdu children's Islamic books from Al-Mawrid into audio files in English for our kids.
- Establishing regular scholar visits to Al-Mawrid US to enhance member interaction and learning.
- Dissemination of Al-Mawrid books to North American Islamic scholars.
- Launch an Online Weekend Muslim School in North America for our children.
We ask that you join us in our efforts and donate generously, your time, effort, and capital, to help accomplish these initiatives. No effort is small enough and no amount small enough. Donations to Al-Mawrid US are tax deductible as allowed by the law.
Al-Mawrid United States, Inc.
6753 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 111
Orlando, FL 32819, United States
PO Box: 5192
Frisco, TX 75035
Tel: (929) 251-4636